Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,055 (руб 77,925) in Krasnodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)