Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11114 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 56% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,059 (HK$36,526) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)