Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10983 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 55% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,198 (HK$38,223) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)