Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11209 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 60% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,159 (HK$37,103) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)