Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11228 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 59% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,134 (HK$36,819) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)