Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20089 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,552 (RM7,726) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php1,763 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Florence, Alabama costs $0.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vijayawada costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (about 2 hours ago)