Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20830 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,831 (RM8,790) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)