Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 63% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €932 (8,524,948 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)