Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02765 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,391 (86,470 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)