Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00864 EUR / KES
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,118 (Shilling245,297) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)