Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,680 (¥332,932) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)