Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,781 (2,499,212 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)