Cost of living in Kirikkale, Turkey vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15163 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirikkale (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,262 (8,326TL) in Kirikkale.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)