Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31737 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 15% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,222 (EC$7,002) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)