Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,832 (C$4,242) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)