Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,173 (Taka 114,026) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)