Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09188 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,622 (17,655 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)