Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,420 (53,774 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (44 minutes ago)