Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03042 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €878 (28,859₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)