Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09116 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,070 (11,733 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)