Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01787 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,466 (82,070 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (35 minutes ago)