Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Arezzo, Italy (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01199 EUR / SDGX *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 62% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €946 (52,952 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Seattle, Washington costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 149 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 10 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)