Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01991 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,475 (74,113 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)