Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01618 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,341 (82,849 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chincha Alta costs S/. 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)