Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 49% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,332 (₨105,502) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)