Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €940 (﷼ 45,861,977) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (about 1 hour ago)