Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,507 (¥312,436) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)