Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,180 (¥279,862) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)