Cost of living in Kassala, Sudan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Kassala has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kassala.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01998 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassala (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,629 (131,577 Pound) in Kassala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oviedo costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)