Cost of living in Kasese, Uganda compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasese (Uganda) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,301 (5,631,997 Shilling) in Kasese.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)