Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09616 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 12% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,919 (30,356 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (33 minutes ago)