Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01268 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,080 (₨164,022) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)