Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,975 (1,294,585 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)