Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,160 (₨95,102) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)