Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00782 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,560 (¥327,339) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)