Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,880 (¥372,805) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)