Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21052 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,830 (RM8,694) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in New York City costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)