Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,359 (11,071,816 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)