Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / UGX
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,621 (6,893,773 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)