Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01334 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,349 (руб 101,134) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)