Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is 20% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,005 ($2,334) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)