Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06224 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 28% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,884 (30,272 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)