Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21365 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,888 (RM8,836) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 3 hours ago)