Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21562 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,767 (RM8,194) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)