Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20816 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,563 (RM7,509) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)