Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23572 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,203 (﷼ 9,346) in Jizan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)