Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,723 (₩3,486,117) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)