Cost of living in Jima, Ethiopia compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03068 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jima (Ethiopia) is 63% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €973 (31,728 Birr) in Jima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)