Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26955 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,271 (12,136 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Liverpool costs £624 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)