Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,935 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (31 minutes ago)