Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,082 in Jerez de la Frontera.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)