Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,024 (₩2,638,741) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)