Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01183 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,249 (₨105,536) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)