Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14430 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €973 (6,741TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)