Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21276 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,512 (RM7,107) in Ipoh.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)