Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 13% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,048 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)