Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 9% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,842 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)