Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 10% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,646 in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)