Cost of living in Imphal, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,427 (₨121,190) in Imphal.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)