Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,618 ($1,889) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)