Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04840 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,188 (E£ 45,211) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)